Choose from the drop down menu on the bottom right of this page for news articles from the following categories:
- News from the Park and the Friends
- Raffle Winners
Click on "FULL STORY... " at the bottom of the article preview to see the entire article.
Click on "BACK TO NEWS" to return to the archives. Happy reading!
This weekend features our Species at Risk day on Saturday, including a visit from Sciensational Sssnakes in the evening.
While Lake Ontario water level continues to drop
- Beach 1&2 are not too bad but definitely still smaller than usual;
- Calf Pasture Day use area is open again
- Marsh Boardwalk Trail is partially open – the mid-section between the two towers is still closed
- Owen Pt Trail is open but muddy and Owen Pt is nearly gone. Best shorebird watching continues to be Beach 3 and back of Beach 2.
Enjoy the week and hope to see you in the park!