Choose from the drop down menu on the bottom right of this page for news articles from the following categories:
- News from the Park and the Friends
- Raffle Winners
Click on "FULL STORY... " at the bottom of the article preview to see the entire article.
Click on "BACK TO NEWS" to return to the archives. Happy reading!
This weekend features our Species at Risk day, including a visit from ssssensational snakes (never sure how many s’s to put in there).
Lake Ontario water level continues to drop
- Beach 1 is not too bad but definitely still smaller than usual;
- Calf Pasture Day use area is open again
- Marsh Boardwalk Trail is partially open – the mid-section between the two towers is still closed
- Owen Pt Trail is open but still very wet and Owen Pt is nearly gone.
We are doing an adventure hike to the Owens Point today that will involves walking through ½ meter of water if anyone is interested to see what the lake has done.
Enjoy the week and hope to see you in the park!