Have you discovered The Friends' Lighthouse Gift Shop?
You will find it tucked in a corner in the climate controlled Lighthouse Interpretive Centre.
The Gift Shop is operated by The Friends of Presqu'ile and is stocked with special products selected just for you.
We carry The Friends' publications, clothing, nature books and CDs, patches and pins, jewellery, cards, binoculars, and many more useful and surprising gifts to please that someone special.
Did you know that ...
- The Gift Shop is one of The Friends' significant cash-generating activities.
- The Gift Shop is open approximately 90 days a year.
- We work with over 40 suppliers and 20 local crafts people.
- We have made the Lighthouse Gallery bigger and better than ever.
- Over 25,000 people visit the Centre and the Gift Shop in each year to purchase goods, renew memberships, make donations, buy raffle tickets, obtain information about the Park and the local Community, and of course learn about our association and its activities?
- You can now enjoy free WIFI at the Lighthouse Centre during the summer months courtesy of The Friends.
Watch for our special offers during the summer.
For more information please call us at 613 475 1688 and don't forget to drop in for a chat.
WINTER and SPRING:
During Waterfowl Weekend and Warblers Whimbrels Weekend and Victoria Day Weekend, and 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
7 days a week from Canada Day Weekend until Labour Day Weekend, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Every weekend until Thanksgiving, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and during Christmas at Presqu'ile Arts and Crafts Show (in early November), 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
100% OF PROCEEDS of Gift Shop sales remain in Presqu'ile Park to further the Park's educational objectives.
FREE WiFi, funded by The Friends, is available from May to November. Please call in to the Gift Shop for the current password.